Sunday, June 29, 2008

Today Is My Birthday

So here's a recipe for German Chocolate Bundt Cake I made for Father's Day. Since I'm the "baker" in the family, I either have to make my own cake or one is purchased for me. (Except for the year when they "forgot" the cake altogether). Hopefully this year will be different and someone will surprise me.

Update: My mom made me a birthday cake and it was delicious. Thanks Mom!

German Chocolate Bundt

  • 1 box German Chocolate cake mix
  • 1 container Coconut Pecan frosting

Make cake according to directions on back of box. Stir frosting into batter. Bake in bundt pan for 50-60 mins at temp recommended on box.

That's it. I sprinkled it with powdered sugar so it looks pretty.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm making this as one of the desserts for Christmas dinner tomorrow. I bought a box of Devil's food cake mix instead though so I hope it comes out okay. I love all your pictures that go with the food.....they all look so tasty!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday very late love your blog, get a big kick out of Hayden followed your journey and your hubs to have Hayden..What a journey and what a wonderful Momma & Daddy your both are, congrats upon your book and blogs, etc. I always get to your blog and learn something new to bake oh, my again Happy Happy Birthday to the sweetest baker on the planet.God's Blessings to you and yours always!!!X()X()X()

Related Posts with Thumbnails