Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Thanks For The Love

Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Mr. H and I went to Chipotle for tacos and burritos. We had a buy one get one free meal coupon then we went to Hobby Lobby for silk flowers. Romantic, huh? ha ha! In all honesty, it was nice not to have to cook, but still be able to spend some one on one time together. Any time spent with my hubby is a good day.

Today I wanted to take a minute to say thank you to some people that have been thinking of me. I was recently given the Stylish Blogger Award. Me, stylish? Who knew? Not me, but I'll take it! A very special thank you and shout out to:

I also wanted to thank Natasha from Saved By The Egg Timer for sending me a very generous gift of fresh Vietnamese coffee and a coffee press. I am a coffee lover and am looking forward to trying it out. So thank you so much for thinking of me.

And to Kate of Calamity Kate's Kitchen. Not only did she pass on that lovely award to me, I also won a giveaway from her blog. I received a package yesterday of specialty cocoa from Penzey's Spices. Ooh, so excited!

You all are awesome and I thank you all for following me, leaving me comment love and for just being there. I appreciate you all more than you know!

I'll be back in a couple days with a new recipe. Stay tuned!

~Monica

9 comments:

Katie said...

Congratulations on your stylish blogger award - you totally deserve it!

GLad you had a lovely Valentines with Mr H and enjoyed some time together.

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

I wish I knew how many hundreds of dollars I've spent at Penzey's over the years!! Their cocoa powders are my favorite! Congrats

:)
ButterYum

Keeley said...

Chipotle sounds perfect for Valentines Day! I looove a good chicken fajita burrito at Chipotle! I don't have Chipotle or Hobby Lobby near me - maybe someday.

Unknown said...

Wowee!!! Congrats on all your stuff lately! And I think you are pretty stylin!

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

Congrats on your latest award!

I got the same buy one get one coupon from Chipotle in the mail the other day! We used ours for a cheap date night too but it sure didn’t compare to my favorite: Freebirds!

cocoa and coconut said...

Well done on your blog award!

Girl Schmuck said...

ACK, They just beat me too it. I just sent you one too. I love your style girl. I just found you and someone just gave me the award today and so i was passing it out to you. Oh well. keep doing what you do so well.

amy in Florida

Natasha @ Saved by the Egg Timer said...

Awww, thanks Monica! Happy Valentine's, we got pizza and ate it while watching On Demand= perfect night, lol. My Vietnamese Coffee tuturial will be up soon.

Souffle Bombay (Colleen) said...

Sounds like a nice Vday to me! Hope you are feeling well!

How about something sinfully caramel soon?

Related Posts with Thumbnails