This is my last Foodbuzz Fest post but this time it's not about the food or the sights, it's about the people. Without the people, there would be no Foodbuzz Fest.
Sadly, I have to admit, that I met a few trolls at this event, but for the most part the people that I met were really nice and friendly. They are the reason that I want to go to Foodbuzz Fest 2011.
Rather than listing all the wonderful things about each person, I'll just link to their blogs and let you discover them for yourselves. Here they are in no particular order:
- Becky from Growing Into Rebecca
- Ashley from The Edible Perspective
- Sarah from Undercover Caterer
- Val from More Than Burnt Toast
- Julie from Willow Bird Baking
- who's that on the right?
- Casey from Eating, Gardening and Living in Bulgaria
- Astrid from I Have Two Feet and Ten Toes
- Laura from Hey What's For Dinner Mom?
- Kimmie from Full Circle
- Julia from Jogging My Memory
- Annelies from Attune Foods
- Melissa from A Fit and Spicy Life
- Joan from Foodalogue
- Jared from Entertaining Food
- Ginny from Food-G
I also want to thank Foodbuzz for all their hard work and of course all the sponsors who made this event what it was. Thank You!
One more thing...