Monday, March 30, 2009

Time Away and a Glimpse

I have a couple posts lined up to be published this week, but I may not be commenting on your blog this week as much as I would like, but there are more important things.

Mr. H's grandmother passed away on Sunday, rather unexpectedly, and we'll be heading out of town mid week for the funeral. I was supposed to meet up with a blogging buddy this weekend who is travelling clear across the states but I may not be able to, depending on when the funeral is scheduled. As of right now, not much is known about scheduling.

I have a post scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday) for Rach's March Challenge and another savory dish later in the week. Enjoy!

I'll be back Sunday night for sure to catch up on all I missed.

Here's a glimpse of what's to come...

7 comments:

Sara said...

I'm sorry to hear about your loss, hope your week goes ok.

Donna-FFW said...

So sorry for your loss.. MONICA I WILL MISS YOU!!

Lissaloo said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, Have a safe trip.

tamilyn said...

I'm sorry about your loss. God Speed for a safe trip.

Mermaid Sews said...

So sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you and your family

Michel-lee said...

Sorry about your loss. Have a safe trip there and back.

Jenn said...

Aww, I'm sorry.

Related Posts with Thumbnails