Tuesday, June 1, 2010

A Foodie Interview and Cookbook Winner

Roz of La Bella Vita recently asked me if I'd like to be the first guest on her blog in her "Fabulous Foodie Friend" interview series. Of course I said YES! and then the nerves set in :-)

You can read the interview and get to know me a little better on Roz's blog, La Bella Vita. Head on over there now!

Thank you Roz!

__________________________________________________

And now onto the winner of the cookbook offer from Snubbr.

The folks at Snubbr liked Julia's response so much they're sending her the cookbook of her choosing: The Cake Bible from Rose Levy Beranbaum.

This is what Julia had to say: Hey Monica... another recent reader of your blog. Hmm.. I heard good things about The Cake Bible, so I would like to win that if possible. I want to win it because I have a husband who's a workaholic, and the only way I can make him come home early and ignore work is by making him lots of tasty, and beautiful cakes haha.

Well Julia you're a woman after my own heart. I hope you enjoy your cookbook and your husband stays home eating lots of cake! Please email me with your address so I can forward it on to the people at Snubbr.

9 comments:

Leslie Harris said...

Can't wait to read your interview! And congrats to the cookbook winner! :)

Memória said...

Congrats on the interview, and congrats to the winner of the cookbook!

Patricia @ ButterYum said...

Congratulations to Julia! The Cake Bible is my favorite cookbook - I hope she visits Rose's website and discussion forums for lots of advice and commentary on all of Rose's wonderful recipes.

:)
ButterYum

Maria said...

Yea for the interview!

oneordinaryday said...

Very good interview, Miss Monica. Hope you don't get so famous that you forget us. : )

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Darn it, I lost but congrats to the winner, Julia!
~ingrid

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

So many of your readers have visited and said such positive things about getting to know you! I can more why people love your blog . . . your spirit comes through! Roz

Roz | La Bella Vita Cucina said...

oops, i meant "I can understand more why . . . " my fingers don't type as fast as my thoughts in my brain!

Kerstin said...

Awesome interview! I want to know what your bakery name would be :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails