Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Honest Scrap

I was tagged by Virginia last week for this meme. So here you go.

The rules of the award:

  • Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design.
  • Show the 7 winners names and links on your blog, and leave a comment informing them that they were prized with "Honest Scrap." Well, there's no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
  • List at least 10 honest things about yourself.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

  1. I like chocolate and I like peanut butter, but I don't like them together.
  2. I like reality TV, though I didn't always. What did I watch before Top Chef, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Apprentice and Momma's Boy? I'm just kidding on the last one :-)
  3. I LOVE the color red, though I don't wear it.
  4. I rarely wear makeup, maybe once a week. I used to wear it everyday.
  5. I'm obsessed with checking my email. So email me already!
  6. I'm a perfectionist, if you haven't figured that out already.
  7. My husband does all the laundry. I sit and watch. Thanks hon!
  8. I asked my husband to give me a few ideas for "honest things" about myself. And he gave me a list of explicit things that I'm quite sure you don't want to know about me. Although Donna would be proud :-) Nasty man.
  9. "I know what I like and I like Fritos." I am currently eating Fritos! Does anyone remember the Fritos commercial starring Reba? That hair. That outfit.
  10. Today (the 3rd) is our 10th dating anniversary and Friday (the 6th) is our 4th wedding anniversary! Happy anniversary to me!

I tag Rachel of Five Year Plan, Dawn of Vanilla Sugar, Michel Lee of Gotta Luv Them Sweets, Ingrid of 3B's, Maria of Two Peas and Their Pod, Sara of Sara's Kitchen, Lissaloo of One Step at a Time, Sophie of Flour Arrangements, and Selby of Selby's Food Corner.

Have fun ladies!

8 comments:

Selba said...

Nice to know more about you from this MEME and thanks for tagging me :)

Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby!

Donna-FFW said...

You can always email me in private.. hahaha.. shouted out to you on my blog today.. XXOO

Maria said...

Fun!! Happy Anniversary to you!! Thanks for tagging me!

Sophie said...

Thank you again for tagging me :)! I'll fill this out some time this week, promise. Take care!

vanillasugarblog said...

Awww thanks sweetie! interesting answers you have there...hmmmmm

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Thanks! I love learning more about you.

That comment about Donna was hilarious! Even more was her response to it!

Another comment that made me smile was you don't like peanut butter and chocolate together I'm the exact opposite. I don't like 'em a part. :-)

Yes, I did take photos of the CC cake and will post them some time this week. (I hope, :-)

I hope you don't mind but I'm adding you to my blogroll. You have a great one. Thx!
~ingrid

Sara said...

Thanks for the award! And happy anniversary :). I'm also addicted to email

Anonymous said...

Thanks for tagging me!

Related Posts with Thumbnails