Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Jif Almond and Cashew Butters

I recently received a shipment of New Jif Almond and Cashew Butters. Next to pecans, almonds are my favorite nut so I was super excited to get to try these. I was never a big fan of cashews until about a year ago when a friend gave me some salted cashew brittle, that was simply amazing, and now I can't get enough of the elbow shaped nut! Both flavors come in creamy and crunchy and are simply tasty. 




For snacks, we've had the spreads in sandwiches as well as in smoothies, on raisin toast with banana slices and with Fuji apple wedges. Of course, Hayden licked the almond and cashew butters off the apples and toast and discarded the rest of his snack, he's just in it for the good stuff!

I also used the creamy Jif almond butter and made a creamy, dreamy pie, that I will share with you tomorrow. In the meantime, here are a couple ways to get that delicious spread into your belly. For something different, I highly recommend you grab a jar or two and give them a try. 










1 comment:

Rd2quilt said...

Where to begin, when I have so much to be thankful for? For earthly blessings, I am very thankful for good health! First I'm thankful for my family's good health. Being of a "certain age", I see many of my contemporaries' health beginning to fail and I'm very grateful for my husband's and my good health!

Related Posts with Thumbnails