Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

There's nothing like watching your offspring grow and learn. You can almost see the wheels in their head turning, absorbing what they're seeing then reacting. It's an amazing thing to witness. 

Contrary to what you all might think, I don't follow Hayden around with a camera all the time. But there are times when he commands my attention because he's just so darn cute and curious. 

The photo below is of Hayden discovering his Daddy's chest hair. With one hand, he pulled back his shirt and with the other he softly and gently ran his fingers through it. I love that. 


Father/son moments like these are just priceless. I know there are many more to come and I can't wait to go running after my camera to capture all those crooked grins. 

Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We love you!

~Mom and Hayden

Can you see his teeth? He has one on his upper left and one on
the lower right. He looks like  a little jack-o-lantern :-)

* * * * *

Before I go, I wanted to wish TJ, a new father and devoted reader, a very special Father's Day. Congratulations to you and Brittany on the birth on your new baby boy!

12 comments:

Coleens Recipes said...

Thanks for the new photos. Happy Fathers Day to Hayden's daddy!!!

LoLy said...

So sweet :)
Happy Fathers Day :)
xx

Valerie Harrison (bellini) said...

Such a sweet tribute to all of those fathers out there, especially Hayden's.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

that is the most precious photo! hayden is like....how am i ever going to grow this stuff? have a wonderful father's day!

Ruth Hiebert said...

Precious beyond words.

Keeley said...

Very sweet!

Unknown said...

How cute! Ilove the look on Hayden's face in the second picture. He looks so happy and excited :)

Happy Father's Day to Mr. H!

Rachel said...

Happy Father's Day Mr. H!

Foodiewife said...

Ah, my morning smile. You did capture a precious moment. Um, just wait until he discovers something else of his own. Boys!

mary kay said...

What a precious, precious baby!

Heather at Kitchen Concoctions said...

Precious, precious photos!

Unknown said...

Dads are precious gifts God gave me, a daddy's girl. So I always give some gift and a card with special fathers day messages to that every fathers day to let him know how happy I am to have him. Happy Father's day to all wonderful dads around the world!

Related Posts with Thumbnails