Saturday, December 11, 2010

Guest Post @ The Girl Who Ate Everything

If you'd like the recipe for these low-fat but deliciously soft and addictive Mocha Crinkles, please head over to Christy's at The Girl Who Ate Everything to read my guest post.



Danelle said...

Went and checked out the recipe and I cannot believe these are only 82 calories each. So I should eat more, right? :)

Ingrid said...

What I'd like is for someone to send me cookies. :) Preferably non-chocolate, raisin free,and not hard. lol

Tania said...

What else - I bake to show my appreciation!

Mrs. P said...

I made these yesterday- love them!!! I love how the are a little crunchy (not really crunchy just a tad crunchy) on the outside and so soft and chewy on the inside!

My MIL couldn't stop eating them!

Related Posts with Thumbnails