Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Chocolate Dunked

I made Guitard semi-sweet chocolate jumbo strawberries with stems for Valentine's Day. They were so yummy and only cost me $10 for 16 strawberries as opposed to the $38 box we got last year.

I had a little chocolate left over so I made these little yummy things.

S'more Sticks
  • Graham crackers broken into quarters
  • Chocolate chips, melted
  • Mini Marshmallows

Dip half the graham cracker in melted chocolate. Place on a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Top with marshmallows while chocolate is still warm. Refrigerate for a crunchy snack, or store them in an airtight container. These won't last long!

9 comments:

Selba said...

Yummm... I love strawberry dip into chocolate :)

Lissaloo said...

The smores bites is such a fun idea! I love it :)

Donna-FFW said...

MONICA- These look as always to die for. Can you come to my hose and teach me to take pictures as bright as yours? I so LOVE your photos. Pretty please.

vanillasugarblog said...

I love giant strawberries dipped in chocolate. These look so perfect. I wish I could have one right now. Really nice job.

Hennifer said...

I love the smore snacks! And I'm totally drooling over your new header photot. White chocolate is my favorite!

Sara said...

Both treats look so good! Long stemmed strawberries are very elegant, I wish I could find them more readily around here.

Ingrid_3Bs said...

Those strawberries look so juicy. But I have to admit it's the s'mores sticks that I'm gonna be dreaming of. GREAT idea!
~ingrid

Fat People Eat Healthy Too! said...

Those look amazing! thank you for contantly inspiring me! I am a total foodie, and I LOVE to cook and bake...

Stacey

Sam said...

I love strawberries dipped in chocolate. Those look amazing! Thanks so much for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails